Special Council Meeting to be held on December 1, 2021, at 5:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
Items to be discussed are as follows:
- Third reading of Ordinance No. 2021-21: An ordinance amending Ordinance No. 2010-16, an Ordinance to retain the services of a Zoning Inspector for the Village of Antwerp, Paulding County, Ohio, specifically to amend sections 2 and 3 of such ordinance to increase the annual payment rate for the Zoning Inspector, and to also provide a one-time payment on completion of zoning map update.
- Second reading of Ordinance No. 2021-22: An ordinance to establish the time and place of regular meetings of the Council of the Village of Antwerp, Paulding County, Ohio, for calendar year 2022.
- Personnel committee report and recommendation on amending the personnel manual to include Juneteenth as a paid holiday for full-time Village employees.
- First reading of Ordinance No. 2021-23: An ordinance adopting an amendment to the Personnel Manual for the Village of Antwerp, Ohio, specifically an amendment to Section XXI entitled “Holidays” to add the Nineteenth of June as a holiday.
- Emergency reading of Resolution No. 2021-11: A resolution authorizing the Mayor of the Village of Antwerp, Ohio to enter into a Donation Agreement with the Antwerp Community Development Committee for the construction of 20 parking spaces along the east side of Island Street in the Riverside Veterans Memorial Park; and declaring the same an emergency.
- Council discussion / deliberation and election of two members to the Volunteer Fire Fighters’ Dependents Fund Board.