This Donation Agreement is made between the Antwerp Community Development Committee, an Ohio nonprofit corporation pursuant to ORC Chapter 1702, and the Village of Antwerp, an Ohio political subdivision, made this ___ day of __________, 2021, upon the following terms:
- To enhance and increase the parking capacity and general appearance of Riverside Veterans Memorial Park, the Antwerp Community Development Committee in conjunction with the Holley Kobee Foundation agrees to donate $6,000.00 for the creation and construction of twenty (20) parking spaces, said parking spaces to be constructed along the east side of Island Street utilizing Ben Kauser Excavating, LLC, the contractor that will be retained by the Antwerp Community Development Committee.
- The Village of Antwerp accepts this donation of $6,000.00, and agrees to use these donated funds to pay the Antwerp Community Development Committee’s contractor, Ben Kauser Excavating, LLC, upon the completion of the construction of the 20 parking spaces along the east side of Island Street in the Riverside Veterans Memorial Park.
- The Village of Antwerp agrees that upon completion of the construction of these 20 parking spaces identified hereinabove, the Village of Antwerp shall:
- Assume ownership and responsibility for all maintenance and repair of the parking spaces; and
- Indemnify and hold the Antwerp Community Development Committee harmless against any and all claims, liabilities, or any other actions arising from the maintenance and repair of the parking spaces and any use of said parking spaces after said completion of the construction of the same.
- Each party represents and warrants the appropriate actions have been taken by each party to authorize the parties to enter into this agreement.
|Village of Antwerp, Ohio|
|By: _________________________________||By: _________________________________
Jan Reeb, Mayor
|Its: _________________________________||Attest: ______________________________
Aimee Lichty, Fiscal Officer